The first wealth is health. 健康是人生第一財富。 |
I』d like to propose a toast. 我提議幹杯! |
it's a hard job, but I hope he can make it. 這不是件容易的差事,但我希望他能做到。 |
We've got to do something about the neighbor's dog! 我們得對鄰居的狗採取點行動了! |
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. 聽到這消息我很遺憾。 |
You make me jump!你下了我一跳! |
Give me a definite answer, please. 請給個明確的答復。 |
Between friends all is common. 朋友之間不分彼此。 |
I am wasting my time. 我在浪費時間。 |
7月16日 英語常用短句學習 Part 2
辦事要一絲不茍。 Cross your t's and dot your i's. |
他不在,我能替他捎個口信嗎? He's not in.May I take a message for him? |
蒙受苦難而死不一定成為烈士,為正義的事業而死才是烈士。 It is not the suffering, but the cause, that makes a martyr. |
不能指揮自己,就不能指揮別人。 He is not fit to command others that cannot command himself. |
不管怎樣還是要謝謝你。 Thank you all the same. |
我也是,再見。記得聯系哦。 So do I.See you later.Keep in touch. |
意誌,工作,等待,是成功的三角塔的基石。 Will, work and wait are the pyramidal cornerstones for success. |
放債的人為你服務時用現在時態,借錢給你時用條件語氣,使你常處於虛擬語氣之中,並於將來時態中毀掉你。 A money lender serves you in the present tense, lends you in the conditional mood, keeps you in the subjuctive,and ruins you in the future. |
知道想要什麽,一半在於知道得到它之前必須放棄什麽。 One half of knowing what you want is knowing what you must give up before you get it. |
當局者迷,旁觀者清。 The spectators see the game better than the players. |